Americans are stressed out, and their cluttered homes arenâ€™t helping matters: According to recent Ikea data, Americans spend an average of 55 minutes per day looking for things they canâ€™t find
We may live in a culture of clutter (itâ€™s been estimated that 80 percent of what we own, we never use), but that doesnâ€™t mean that you have to allow excess "stuffâ€ to crowd your home - or add anxiety to your life. Controlling your clutter can go a long way towards making your home a more calming environment, reducing your stress levels, saving time and money and improving your quality of life. Take time to take stock of your belongings and part ways with items that no longer serve you. Downsizing your home can be a great way to enter a new phase of your life - one thatâ€™s less stressful and more relaxing.
Americans spend an average of 55 minutes per day looking for things they canâ€™t find.
These companies specialize in helping you organize, declutter and simplify:
- Moves Made Simple (206) 307-9424 - Katie Hennings Larson
- Seamless Moves (425) 746-1334 â€“ Tracy Zettner
- Just Like Daughters (206) 714-3678 - Karin Krippaehne
- Lifespace (206) 719-1662 - Karen Pfeiffer Bush
- Segue Moving Services (206) 729-6686 Karen Eames
Source: Huffington Post